Guilded Fine Arts Festival
The Guilded Fine Arts Festival, hosted by the San Antonio Glass Art Guild, is Saturday, November 23rd at the La Cantera retail complex.
Seeking local and regional fine artists to participate in a beautiful festival just in time for holiday shopping and festivities!
Applications due no later then October 1st.
Early application & payment deadline for special pricing: September 1st.
GFAF celebrates San Antonio and the artists who call it home. There’s something special about owning or gifting a piece of local art.
What’s so important about local art? Well it’s homegrown of course! These artists live and breathe in the beautiful hill country and beyond.
Guilded artists are dedicated not only to their art but also to fostering a vibrant artistic community.
Scroll down to see our prospectus.
View a printable version of our prospectus here: Guilded Arts Prospectus.docx
Thank you for your interest in the Guilded Fine Arts Festival!
The festival welcomes fine artists from San Antonio, the hill country, and beyond. The San Antonio Glass Art Guild presents the Guilded Fine Arts Festival at La Cantera. The Guilded Fine Arts Festival affords Texas artists an opportunity to showcase and sell their Art.
Guilded Fine Arts Festival
SATURDAY, November 23, 2019
10 AM to 5PM
The Application deadline is October 20, 2019. Early Applications are due by September 1st.
● Located at the La Cantera Retail Complex
● Event space allows for 10x10 booths
● Electricity Available
● Display set up is the responsibility of the artist
● Each artist must supply a tent with a white canopy
● Booths MUST be weighted down. EACH POST MUST HAVE AT LEAST 25 LBS. If proper weight is not on each post, you will be asked to take down your tent with no refund
● The Festival committee will make Booth assignments.
● Two artists may request to share a booth (dual artist booth). Both artists must be known to the Festival Committee or juried in.
● The submitting artist must CREATE all items for sale. Only those items will be allowed for sale at the event.
● This is a family event. The Artist agrees to design, construct, and operate his/her booth in good taste and in the overall best interest in the environment of a family event.
● Artist agrees to have booth staffed during all open hours of the show. Artist agrees not to dismantle their booth before event close.
● Artists must be present during the Festival unless prior arrangements have been made with the Festival committee.
● Each artist is responsible for the collection and remittance of necessary sales taxes per artists’ vendor license. The San Antonio Glass Art Guild and La Cantera take no responsibility for the collection and remittance of sales tax.
● Works from unknown artists will be juried from digital images.
Application Requirements & Fees
Application Fee: None
Event Fee: $155-$285
‘* SAGAG Membership Included
‘** Two SAGAG Memberships Included
● The Guilded Fine Arts Festival will occur rain or shine. There are no refunds.
● Artists who are unable to attend may sell their booth space with the following stipulations: purchasing artist must be SAGAG member and their work would need to be juried into the festival.
● By submitting this application, artist/applicant hereby releases San Antonio Glass Art Guild and La Cantera from all claims, demands, damages, actions, debts, liabilities and causes of action of every nature which the undersigned might have against the above by reason of damage, loss, theft, or injury to person or property, or both, resulting from the entry by the artist/applicant on the grounds.
● By submitting this application, artist/applicant allows photographs taken during the event to be used for publicity purposes.
Festival Organizer: San Antonio Glass Artists Guild
Phone: 210-410-2893 (Valerie Larson-Lohr)
To apply online, please visit the registration here: Apply to Festival Here!
Interested in becoming a member of our guild? There are a ton of benefits to becoming part of the San Antonio Glass Art Guild! Attend monthly meetings and learn new techniques, be a part of art education, exhibit in guild shows and gallery events, participate in community outreach and charity events, have fun with friends, and many many more benefits! Apply below...