- Apr 14: SAGAG Board Meeting - All members are welcome to attend.
- Apr 23: SAGAG General Meeting - Join us at Jerry's Artarama for a look at art tools you can use for working with glass.
- May 12: SAGAG Board Meeting - All members are welcome to attend.
- May 30: SAGAG ANNUAL Meeting - Join us for the SAGAG Annual meeting. We'll elect new officers for the year, vote for Volunteer of the Year, and discuss plans for the coming year. Our Annual Meetings are always lots of fun so hope to see you there. If you're not a current member but would like to join at the Annual Meeting, please contact us for more information.
- Thursday, Jun 28: 5th Annual Art in the Dark
6:30pm - 9:00pm at The Do Seum, San Antonio's new children's museum. 2800 Broadway St.
Tickets: $30 (in Advance) $40 (at the door)
Glass Guild members will be participating in this year's Art in the Dark.
Meet some of the best artists, potters, sculptors and jewelry designers in San Antonio that have donated their art to Art in the Dark. Each piece will be draped and the artist will discuss the pieces and show other works they have designed. You can touch the art...but NO peeking.
Guest will have the opportunity to bid on the art throughout the evening while enjoying hors d'oeuvres, dessert and adult libations and great conversation.
The San Antonio Lighthouse for the Blind Choir will provide entertainment.
Benefiting Blind Children's program.
For more information please visit San Antonio Lighthouse for the Blind.
Last Updated ( Saturday, 28 March 2015 20:06 )